We are committed to providing the safest environment for our guests at Miele Properties.
We have undergone a rigorous audit to ensure we exceed cleanliness standards and here are some of the measures we have put in place.
We have invested in some of the very latest and best equipment designed to remove all traces of bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus, and we’ve extended our battery of disinfectants.
A deeper clean at Varis Apartments
Watch the Storm Ballistic Virus Killer and Storm Motor Scrubber in action at Varis Apartments:
As a result, we are cleaning more thoroughly and more deeply than traditional methods to ensure your safety and comfort.
As members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers (ASSC) we have followed their detailed help and support.
- Our properties have a very high standard of cleanliness and regularly get reviews between 9.5/10 and 10/10.
- All properties have a separate entrance more than 2m away from each other. Some have a shared communal area where there is a locked door into a closed area.
- Keys are stored in a key safe for contactless entry.
- We will continue to provide useful advice on eateries, shopping, services and travel
- We have access to cycling equipment and can arrange your bikes to be serviced
Changes to our booking service:
- We will keep physical contact to a minimum, but keep you informed by phone, text, email, as is your preference.
Changes to our cleaning regime:
- Each apartment will have an individual risk assessment after guests have left and cleaned accordingly. We use a template provided by the ASSC to ensure nothing has been missed.
- Staff will wear PPE (personal protective equipment) to protect themselves and incoming guests
- Safe removal of waste
- Professional disinfection to remove unseen traces of airborne and surface particles.
- Deep clean with Storm Ballistic Virus Killer and Storm Motor Scrubber
- We will provide each incoming guest a record of the cleaning routine that has taken place prior to your entry, including the time the last person checked out.
- All our cleaning staff have been trained to be aware of new risks, and carry out additional measures.
- Specialist equipment is only used by a single member of senior staff who has received training from the manufacturer.
Please don’t travel if you have symptoms. If you develop symptoms during your stay, you must let us know immediately by phone, text or email.
If you have any questions before you book, please don’t hesitate to contact us.